Terms and Conditions
When you make the payment you are also accepting the booking Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions Exhibitors
1. All stall holders agree to remain until the event closes - usually 4pm for daytime events and 9pm for evening events - but please check individual event details.
2. Any electrical equipment you bring with you shall be PAT tested
3. Each exhibitor is responsible for their stand, table and area - please ensure the area is kept free from trip hazards and the stand is created in such a way as to not pose a risk to other exhibitors or visitors.
4. If you arrive with goods and services other than those which are included in your booking information, you may not be allowed to sell them. If you want to do something different to what is included in the booking details above, please reply to this email.
5. We reserve the right not to refund the payment for your space if you cancel before the event or fail to turn up on the day. This includes incidences of bad weather.
6. If you need to send someone else in your place, you must discuss this before the event otherwise your replacement may not be allowed to exhibit it instead of you.
7. If we cancel the event or your exhibition space, compensation is restricted to a refund of the cost of your stand.
8. You must be fully insured and qualified for all activities - even free tasters. You must also have Public Liability Insurance for a minimum of 1Million pounds.
9. You will provide a table covering
10. The dress code for therapists and beauticians is a uniform/tunic or matching cotton T-shirt or fleece with cotton trousers or skirt. No jeans or knitwear.
11. No naked flames or incense burning is permitted.
12. We really love to help exhibitors who have children and cannot find childcare. You are welcome to bring youngsters, however, the fair is not child-friendly. We don't provide activities for children and as many of our visitors are having readings, using the healing zone or having a massage or other treatment, crying babies and children making noise can interrupt the experience. Plus, many of our visitors have visited to get space away from their friends and family. Therefore, as much as we wish to accommodate you, if children are causing a health and safety problem, or disrupting the environment, even if they are well behaved, then we will ask you to take them outside.
13. If you make your own cosmetics they must comply with the EU Cosmetics Regulations
Terms and Conditions Workshop Space: The above conditions also apply...
1. You must have suitable insurance and qualifications (if relevant) to hold the workshop safely. This includes Public Liability Insurance for a minimum of £1 Million.
2. You will be asked to submit a simple risk assessment prior to the event and help can be given with this.
3. Before your workshop starts you will tell your attendees about any health and safety considerations including fire exits.
4. You will leave the workshop room and the surrounding area clean, tidy and in the same layout as you found it. The room has seating for 30 with 2 people at a desk. You may move the furniture around but it must be returned to its original position before you leave.
5. Access and egress is between 8am and 5 pm and you must be out of the car park by 5pm.
6. No food or drinks are to be taken into the carpeted breakout area and the cleaning costs for any spillages as a result of your activities may be charged to you.
7. All electrical equipment must be PAT tested.
8. No naked flames or incense burning is permitted.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to the event!